Thank you for supporting us.
Thank you for your donation to DPJ Foundation, we rely on the farming community for support to allow us to help the agricultural community. Your donation will allow us to continue this work.
- £5 could pay for 15 promotional pens to help get our name into farmers’ households.
- £10 could pay for 360 promotional Share the Load cards with our helpline number.
- £13.50 could pay for a promotional bale sticker to raise awareness.
- £20 could pay for a talk in your local community.
- £50 could pay for a session with a professional counsellor.
- £65 could pay for half a day’s work supporting an individual by telephone.
- £100 could pay for a large promotional banner to promote the Share the Load helpline.
- £150 could pay for a training course for 12 people.
- £300 could pay for 6 sessions of counselling (which is what we offer to start to each person).
- £1,000 could pay to keep our telephone & text helplines running for a month.
- £2,200 could pay for training with the Samaritans for 12 new helpline volunteer.
We are always looking for new volunteers to help us too: whether that is raising awareness and challenging the stigma, or being at the end of the phone to support those who need help.
If you are interested in finding out more about how else you can support the agricultural community through DPJ Foundation, please take a look at our volunteering opportunities below.